Something you're looking for?

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sparkly gunmetal

So this another older manicure that I've had saved waiting to be posted. Every time I look at my nails at the moment I feel sad because they are so short.
Also I've found that as much as I love some of the Color Club colours they really don't have the same staying power as China Glaze. My absolute favourite colour of all time is Color Club and every time I wear it I can barely make it last for the 7 days I like to wear a manicure for. The most recent one I've tired is Fashion Addict and it's already chipped and peeling 4 days in.
Oh well.

I really liked how sparkly this manicure was. You can't see it in the pictures but it is SUPER sparkly.



I've used: OPI - Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees Suede, with a silver glitter art deco nail art on the corner with China Glaze - Nova over that. Then topped off with a top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment