Something you're looking for?

Friday, February 11, 2011

No one is safe!

My brother's girlfriend suffers so much! Poor girl. I keep her from spending time with my brother just so I can do her nails whenever she comes over. Something fairly straight forward this time and quite easy to do, but it looks really effective!


This hasn't been cleaned up properly yet because I'm really bad with that. I don't colour within the lines so to speak. I always make sure to give the cuticles a really good moisturise before I start to help the nail polish come off without killing the cuticles. 

I've used OPI Designer Series - Desire, OPI Designer Series - Sapphire, Color Club - Wild at Heart. Then I used a plate by Bundle monster #21 for the lace pattern with American Apparel - Hassid. 

I don't think this picture does it justice. It looks AMAZING on her nails. I almost wish I had done it on myself (I would have done something similar if the plates had designs big enough to cover my whole nail). 

No comments:

Post a Comment