Something you're looking for?

Monday, February 14, 2011

In your face, Valentines

I entered a competition on facebook to win some Sugarpill stuffs which I'm not about to win but I thought that I would post some pictures here anyway.




This isn't actually what I was originally going to do. What I had been thinking of doing was a red/pink/purple army print mask thing. I tried that twice before I gave up on that idea. The second time I was almost up to doing the mascara before I decided it looked horrid.
Then I thought of this. I did the whole outline in a white eyeliner first to make sure it looked okay and filled the whole thing in with it as well (I don't have a jumbo eye pencil yet - it's on it's way, though!). Then I went over the outline with black eyeliner and then set that with black eyeshadow, pulling the eyeshadow in as I went around so that the inner part faded out. Then half over the black and half over the white that hasn't been coloured I went used a deep shimmer red, then bright red (Love+ from sugarpill) then a bright pink then a more white pink and another pink just over the lids of my eyes. Using magentric (sugarpill) and another red shimmer loose shadow I went over the pink & red parts. Regular eyeliner but I pulled it out quite far in the inner corners and added lashes. I went over the outline with a liquid liner, and went for a basic lip with some bright blush!

No comments:

Post a Comment