Something you're looking for?

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Single on Valentines? More than enough love in these nails!

As promised I did another Valentines Day manicure. I have now been told that it looks like St Valentine got drunk and threw up love on my nails, haha. Why not go over the top for Valentines? It only comes once a year!

I was totally stuck trying to think of what to do. I was actually going to do a polka dot look. Then I was thinking of bright green with something (because I really like green nails for some reason), but I couldn't decide what. THEN I was thinking of doing a beach scene but with palm trees all broken in reference to the cyclone in north Queensland that is making my work hell at the moment. After pondering this while watching the first 5 episodes of Cowboy Bebop again I thought "Oh My God! Valentines day is on Monday! Duh!" Which is when I actually wrote the last post and had the brainwave of doing this manicure.





The colours I used are China Glaze - GR8 (as the gold base) then various hearts using China Glaze - Ruby Pumps, China Glaze - Purple Panic (neon), OPI - Crimson Carol, Essie - Limited Addiction, Sephora by OPI - Shopping Frenzy. Then I did black outlines using America Apparel - Hassid (I think I might buy myself another 3 bottles of this, haha) and a couple of dots with Sephora by OPI - Rumba Romance. Then a few dotty things that I got in a really cheap wheel from ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment