Something you're looking for?

Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm going slightly mad

So I was bored and home alone and wanted to try something a bit different. So I picked out some random colours and started applying them over my lids. Then I went a little bit more over the top. Then I went even more over the top and this is what I came up with:





I also discovered that the powder that I was using to set my foundation made my face look really odd in pictures but it looked fantastic in real life. Very weird. You can see I don't have mascara in one of the pictures, too. Whoops. This was using only Sugarpill colours.

Then I went to fix a couple of things and I was like "I wonder what it would look like if I extended this bit of colour? Ooh and if I added this? I really like this colour, I wonder where I can put it?"

Then this is what happened:


The verdict? I shouldn't be trusted home alone with make-up and nothing to do. I did wear this for another good 6 hours after I did it, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment