Something you're looking for?

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Purple and red fun

Make-up look today because I cut my nails off and it makes me sad to look at them. I will post pictures of the latest manicure in a day or two.
 In the meantime this is a purple and red look I did a while ago.




Apologies about the weird colour of the last one. It was too dark so I tried to fix it and I just made it weird then I couldn't work out how to make it better. I suck at operating photo programs. 
Anyway, as per usual I can't tell you what colours I used because I don't have the names. I can safely say I used Love + from sugarpill for the red. That is all.

(For the record it is REALLY hard to type with nails this short. Who would have thought that short nails made my typing abilities worse? I prefer not being able to feel the tips of my fingers.)

No comments:

Post a Comment