Something you're looking for?

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Muse concert? Hurrah!

So I went to the Muse concert and it was amazing. I wasn't really that into Muse before I went, but now I am an obsessed Muse fan.

For the concert I wore a blue and green make-up look. I forgot to fix my eyebrows up for the pictures, whoops.




I used Sugarpill Cosmetics in Absinthe for the light green across the lid, and two Ben Nye blue colours for the crease (Sorry, I don't have the names - I have only just started to note the names of my different eye shadows, and the de-potted ones don't have anything attached.) Any bright blue and slightly darker blue should work. Then I used Sugarpill Cosmetics in Taco for highlighting. Lancome kohl pencil in a weird blue/green colour for the eyeliner.

Overall the look kinda feels a little mermaid-ish to me. I like it.

Also after moshing for the entirety of the concert in the hot Australian summer my clothes desperately needed a wash as they were damp with sweat, but my eye make-up was fully intact. I could've gone out clubbing after if I didn't feel so icky sticky. Thumbs up for staying power!

No comments:

Post a Comment