Something you're looking for?

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Nails

More Christmas nails? Yay!! This is slightly harder to do (especially on using your non-dominant hand). It took me a fair while to do. It was also about 3am when I started so that might have been having an impact on it too.



Tree and Presents!!!

I used China Glaze gold colour as a base colour, then random coloured nail polishes to create the boxes. Then I used a black nail art polish to outline the boxes and a silver nail art polish to do the ribbon on the boxes. On the tree I did the three triangular shapes of the tree first, then the trunk then the tinsel and then randomly dotted on colours I thought would make good decorations.

I think the hardest part was getting the shape right using just the colour for the boxes (if anyone has any better ideas on how to get a good shape for the boxes I'm all ears).

Hope everyone has a great christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment