Something you're looking for?

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Fire nails, oh my!

Nail look time! I usually do a new manicure every week because I get bored having the same nails day after day.
I have titled this look my "fire nails" as the colours are very fire-ish. Well, I think so.




You can get this effect by doing one coat in the base colour, then sponging on slightly darker colours, sponging on less up the nail as you change colours.

I've used Revlon - Hot Pepper, Revlon - Orange Flame, China Glaze - Cross Iron, Sephora by OPI - Shopping Frenzy, OPI - Christmas Carol, L.A. Colors - Antique Burgundy (Ah, colours spelt without the u looks WEIRD), and Maybelline - Red Comet.

This manicure is a little bit worn because I took a picture of it after I had already worn it for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment