Something you're looking for?

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bug Nails

Who doesn't love cute little bugs/beetles! They're adorable!!


I got the googly eyes from Spotlight. I think I scared the sales girl when I came up behind her and said "Oh, excuse me. Do you have GOOGLEY EYES??" with a slightly crazed look in my eye. 

Any colour you want for the bugs works. As you can see I tried doing some designs on the backs of the bugs as well. The gem things don't work very well and it add about 10 mins onto removal time. Also doing the bugs the other way around works, too.

I kept scaring myself when I would put my hair behind my ear because I could hear the eyes moving. 

If you are doing lady beetles for the whole hand (this is fun and easy!) then I recommend using China Glaze - Ruby Pumps as the colour for the red - it looks amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment