Something you're looking for?

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Two for Tuesday!!!

Two manicures today!! One is my nails, the other is my brother's girlfriends that I did for her. She's just starting to grow her nails so it's all very exciting. I think I might post my Mum's nails as well a bit later on this week.

So her nails are just a basic coloured French manicure. Pink and blue!!


I used China Glaze - Purple panic (neon) for the pink/purple and OPI - Frostbite for the blue tips.


This week my nails have gotten a lot of comments. Normally I can have whatever outrageous nails I want and no one says anything, but these seem to be particularly eye-catching. I actually did this manicure originally back in 2007 but I didn't take pictures of my nails then. 


So we've got China Glaze - Solar Power for the yellow, China Glaze - Purple panic (neon) for the spots and American Apparel - Hassid for the black. 

It's really easy to do. Just do all the nails normally with the yellow. Then randomly spot the Purple Panic (I just used the polish brush), then do to almost half circles on either side of the spots. I also tried not to have the gap in the same area. And a couple of tiny random black only spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment