Something you're looking for?

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Rainbows!! Sugarpill Rainbows!

So sometime mid last year I got the Sugarpill Burning Heart palette. For the record Sugarpill is awesome. Super long wearing (as in I wore the look below for 24 hours and it still looked PERFECT). Super bright and amazing colours in the pressed shadows and the loose ones are so sparkly! One time I actually tried to fit as many different sugarpill colours into a look as I could. It didn't turn out so well because I have zero talent some days. I shall post pictures of that failed attempt, though. It's always good for inspiration! haha.

So, burning heart palette. It is awesome. Although every time I use it I keep doing very similar looks.

Example number one (using ONLY Sugarpill eye shadow, August 2010):



Two faced shadow insurance followed by the colours in the burning heart palette. White Kohl eyeliner on the waterline then the same coloured eye shadows as on the lid over the top (this was still on the next morning when I woke up hungover as hell). Random fake eyelashes that turned out to be the same length as my own lashes.

I did this and thought that I was pretty awesome. Then I got the palette out again and I thought, "Right, something TOTALLY different this time!"

And this happened:




Different? Not so much? I look at them now and I think that they are more different than I thought at first. But then if I just think about it while I'm trying to think of new things to do I just think that they look exactly the same and I'm being unoriginal. *sigh*

Go buy Sugarpill cosmetics!! I cannot recommend it enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment