Something you're looking for?

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bloody Dracula

Dracula's nails! Dracula's is a theatre restaurant down the Gold Coast, Queensland. It is awesome. My friend had a waiter crack onto her. I was paid out for not being able to reverse park my car in a crowded car park.

So I did these bloody nails to get in the mood for the event:


Awesome, isn't it? 

America Apparel - Hassid for the black (this is the best black nail polish I had ever tried. Ever.), then Camouflage Colour nail lacquer (made by tns Australia) in a bright red (Sorry, the label wasn't on it when I got it). The feature nail is a white polish (Revlon, but I don't recommend it because it takes about 4 coats to get it perfectly opaque). And the red on that nail is Essie - Limited Addiction which I used a straw to blow the nail polish onto the nail to get the splattered effect. 

For the dripping blood I just used the normal polish brush and did it by hand. It was surprisingly easy but it really is just packed on. That's about three or four coats of the red. You could feel the red I had to put so much of it on. Thank god for Seche Vite top coat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment