Something you're looking for?

Friday, January 7, 2011

Lost his marbles...

I was really confused by the "lost his marbles" joke when I first saw Hook at the movies. Then when it was shown on TV a couple of years later I thought I was really smart because I got the joke. haha.

Marbled nails aren't too hard to do although they are really messy. Just look up instructions on youtube.

I think the biggest trick is to get the colours right and not to mix it up to much.

This was my first ever attempt at marbled nails:


I used really cheap dollar store fluro coloured nail polish. And you can see on the pinkie that I swirled it a little too much. On the ring finger I did that design and decided that I hated it, but I had already done the nail twice so I gave up, haha.

(I've typed this all with really wet nail polish and it's quite time consuming. I've done bloody Dracula nails because I'm going to Draculas theatre restaurant tomorrow night. Pics of the nails to come.)

No comments:

Post a Comment